Kohli vs Dhoni :- Who is best in Test, ODIs and T20 ?

Dhoni vs kohli
credit: third party image reference
India have won all the big tournaments like ICC World Cup, ICC Champion Trophy, T20 International Championship under the captaincy of Mahendra Singh Dhoni. He is no doubt one of the best captain not only of India but in the world. No one other than Mahendra Singh Dhoni is successful than him in T20.
Virat Kohli is the most successful captain in the Test Format India has ever got till the date.He has defeated England in their hometown which is not done by any captain till date. Just look at his records :-

Win Percentage in Tests :-

MS DHONI :- 45%
Saurabh Ganguly :- 42 %
Virat Kohli :- 60%
M. Azharuddin :- 29%
Dhoni vs kohli

Coming to ODIs :-

Virat Kohli have a decent record in ODIs and Mahendra Singh Dhoni also have a decent record in the ODIs. However Dhoni have a little edge in it because he had superstars like Sachin, Sehwag, Gambhir in his squad.Kohli vs Dhoni :- Who is best in Test, ODIs and T20 ? credit: third party image reference
Hope you liked the article, Please Like, Share and Follow us.
Thanks!

About Ritik

I am Ritik a student studying in Government Boys senior secondary school, varun marg. I am a fresher content writer and I have worked in freelancer platform like upwork and fiver the most popular website.

View all posts by Ritik →

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *